Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Polaris Industries Scrambler® XP 1000 - Havasu Red Pearl
Sale: Save $800.00 now until 4/30/2019
Terry's Rentals Inc.
Scrambler® XP 1000 - Havasu Red Pearl
- The Scrambler® XP 1000 is the world's most powerful racing ATV. Delivering a whopping 90 HP to go with race-proven sport performance features like Fox Podium X Shocks, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, and stainless steel exhaust, you'll leave other riders in the dust whether you're dominating the trails or speeding through the desert.
- The world's most powerful racing ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or dominate the desert floor.
- 90 HP ProStar® 1000 twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
- High-performance close-ratio All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Fox Podium X Shocks with 24 position front and rear compression adjustment to dial in your ride.
- The smoothest, most responsive variable-assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) on the market.
- The Scrambler XP 1000 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
- The Scrambler XP 1000 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing's success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
- Increased life span.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 952cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 89 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 745 lb (338 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 290 lb (131 kg)
- Seat Height: 35 in (89 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: White LED (High/Low) , Single Rear Taillight
- Other Standard Features: FOX Podium X Shocks
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; 489 II
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; 489 II
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- 89 HP Twin Cylinder 952cc EFI Engine
- Fox Podium X Shocks
- Front & Rear Racks for 75 lb. Total Capacity
- Sport Tuned Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
- 11.5" of Ground Clearance
- 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Steel Rims
- High-Mount Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Pipes
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; 489 II
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; 489 II
- Dry Weight
- 745 lb (338 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 25 lb / 50 lb (11.3 kg / 22.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 82.3 x 48.6 x 48.4 in (209 x 123 x 123 cm)
- 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- White LED (High/Low) , Single Rear Taillight