2018 Polaris Industries RANGER® EV - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
RANGER® EV - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- Clean, Quiet RANGER Performance
- The RANGER EV's strong, reliable, low maintenance electric motor delivers the performance you need to tackle the big jobs, plus the efficiency advantages of electric power.
- Clean, quiet, and efficient 30 HP/48V electric motor.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Alternating Current (AC) power supply offers superior efficiency and range compared with competitors.
Towing & Storage
- The RANGER EV's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity.
- 1,000 lbs of payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- The RANGER EV is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 9" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
- 58" width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds.
- With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- Fuel System/Battery: Traditional Lead-Acid
- Transmission / Final Drive: Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears
- Bed Box Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,350 lb (612 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 72 in (182.9 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Hand-Actuated
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Hour Meter, Mode Indicator, DC Outlet, Hi-Temp Light, Change Cycle Indicator, Battery Life Indicator
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Rear Tires: 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- Fuel System
- Traditional Lead-Acid
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Dry Weight
- 1,350 lb (612 kg)
- 72 in (182.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode