2018 Polaris Industries Sportsman® 570 SP Hunter Edition - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
Sportsman® 570 SP Hunter Edition - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- The Sportsman® 570 SP delivers the hardest working, smoothest riding performance that makes Sportsman the best selling automatic 4x4 ATV of all time, and comes fully loaded with the Premium SP Performance Package to confidently tackle any trail.
- High Performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Engine Braking (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Dual A-Arm Front Suspension with 8.25" of Travel
- Standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast Aluminum Wheels
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires in tight turns.
- 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) with Active Decent Control.
- NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) for smoother decelerations.
- Easy-to-use single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
Payload & Towing
- The Sportsman 570 SP's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- 485 lbs. payload capacity.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 270 lbs. of combined front and rear rack capacity.
- Integrated durable steel tie-downs to secure cargo.
- Industry-leading 8 gallons of integrated storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman 570 SP is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Half shafts have been redesigned to be 50% stronger, even at the most stressed angle.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 44 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 730 lb (332 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb / 180 lb (41 kg / 82 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 83 x 48 x 48 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lb (220 kg)
- Seat Height: 34.25 in (87 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: Dual A-arm 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; CST / PXT 6 Ply Radial
- Rear Tires: 26 x 8-14; CST / PXT 6 Ply Radial
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Polaris Pursuit Camo
- 2,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
- Gun Scabbard
- Front and Rear Bumpers
- Rear Rack Extender
- Hand and Thumb Warmers
- Work Lights
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-arm 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; CST / PXT 6 Ply Radial
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 8-14; CST / PXT 6 Ply Radial
- Dry Weight
- 730 lb (332 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb / 180 lb (41 kg / 82 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83 x 48 x 48 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights